LDraw.org 2022-02 Parts Update Now Available

LDraw.org 2022-02 Parts Update Now Available
The 2022-02 LDraw Parts Update has been now been released. This update adds 366 new files to the core library, including 196 new parts and 12 new primitives.

Thanks are due to all the part authors who created or corrected parts for this release. The small, but dedicated, band of reviewers also play an important role in keeping files moving through the Parts Tracker and deserve just as much credit.

You can preview the new parts in 2022-02 here, and download the zip-file update or Windows install package here. Alternatively you can use the LDView menu option File | Check for Library Updates... to install the update.

Once again, I'm relatively new to this game and am still trying to live up to the standards Chris set. If you note any errors or problems, please do not hesitate to point them out.

Special thanks to Magnus Forsberg and the rest of the core reviewers. We pushed out a massive fix to the axlehole primitives with this update and it wouldn't have been possible without their dedication and attention to detail.

Orion Pobursky
LDraw.org Parts Library Admin
RE: LDraw.org 2022-02 Parts Update Now Available
Hello,

For some reason, it seems that the complete.zip download fails when I try to get it.
I've tried with 2 different browsers. I don't know if the problem is on my side or not.

Thanks,
(2022-03-30, 19:36)Damien Roux Wrote: Hello,

For some reason, it seems that the complete.zip download fails when I try to get it.
I've tried with 2 different browsers. I don't know if the problem is on my side or not.

Thanks,

I just tried from my end and it downloaded and opened fine. What exactly is happening? Is the download starting and failing, are you getting a 404, download completes but file is corrupted?
(2022-03-30, 20:03)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I just tried from my end and it downloaded and opened fine. What exactly is happening? Is the download starting and failing, are you getting a 404, download completes but file is corrupted?

Nevermind, I've clicked "Retry" instead of redownloading it and it continued until the download was over.
Don't know what happened...

Sorry for the wrong alert.
(2022-03-30, 23:05)Damien Roux Wrote: Nevermind, I've clicked "Retry" instead of redownloading it and it continued until the download was over.
Don't know what happened...

Sorry for the wrong alert.

I'd rather you report a non-error than not report an actual error.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »