Jackhammer hold by both hands. How?

Jackhammer hold by both hands. How?
Hello,
I would like to give the Jackhammer (30228) to a mini figure in both hands.
With the minifigure generator in MLCad, I can only put the jackhammer in one of the two hands and the adjustment so that the jackhammer is held by both hands has to be done manually. This is very complex and the result may be inaccurate. Sad
Does anyone know of an easier solution?

Greetings

Manfred
RE: Jackhammer hold by both hands. How?
I confirm that it is complex and maybe inaccurate... if only because none of the models (torso, arm, hand, jackhammer) are fully accurate! So imho a visual approximation is "good enough". I had a try with LDCad, which offers to rotate each elements separately around their own axis. Moreover, once you have adjusted one side, you can use its mirror function to make the other side.
Attached what I've managed to do...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.ldr   jackhammer.ldr (Size: 779 bytes / Downloads: 2)
(2021-05-24, 16:50)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: I confirm that it is complex and maybe inaccurate... if only because none of the models (torso, arm, hand, jackhammer) are fully accurate! So imho a visual approximation is "good enough". I had a try with LDCad, which offers to rotate each elements separately around their own axis. Moreover, once you have adjusted one side, you can use its mirror function to make the other side.
Attached what I've managed to do...

Hello Philippe,

Thank you for your quick reply and the great result. Smile
I have started to work with the LDCad program and I am impressed with its performance. However, I still have problems with the rotation of the parts.
I had tried the snap function for the parts, but somehow at the last part there was a little gap or the angle was wrong. Something was always missing somewhere. Huh
I see I still have to practice a lot.
Thank you again.

Greeting

Manfred
(2021-05-24, 17:36)Manfred Schaefer Wrote: However, I still have problems with the rotation of the parts.
The main trick is the "o" key. Select the part you want to rotate, press "o". LDCad then switches to local axis, and allow to rotate parts around its own coordinates system. Select nothing and "o" again to return to normal operation.
Quote:I had tried the snap function for the parts, but somehow at the last part there was a little gap or the angle was wrong. Something was always missing
Problem here is that you would need have multi snapping, you need to adjust many rotations (arm, hand, jackhammer) to make it work. It's not just snapping...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »