No part tracker notifications

No part tracker notifications
Hello,

I posted some parts since january, but it was a year+ long I didn't do it, and maybe I missed something.

Back in 2019, I recieved e-mail notifications from the part tracker when something happened on my submissions. I didn't get them now and I want to know if the notification system had change or if something goes wrong with my account. It's a bit complicated to keep track execpt for hold status.

I realize right now that I recieved any e-mail notifications from the forum too (and some of them are activated). I checked my e-mail in the user-cp and it's the good one.

Earlier this year, Orion had to reset my password because my account had a connection issue.

Thank you.
RE: No part tracker notifications
So.

It's been 2 week I started this topic, 200 users took a look at it and I had no response. I suppose my question wasn't the good one.

lets try again : does any part author still gets notification when a submitted part get reviewed/hold ?
(2021-04-29, 7:35)Bertrand Lequy Wrote: So.

It's been 2 week I started this topic, 200 users took a look at it and I had no response. I suppose my question wasn't the good one.

lets try again : does any part author still gets notification when a submitted part get reviewed/hold ?

Sure. Every day at around 9:45 GMT +1.00 as I review parts almost every day.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2021-04-29, 7:51)Willy Tschager Wrote: Sure. Every day at around 9:45 GMT +1.00 as I review parts almost every day.

w.

Ok,thank you very much.

So, I suppose there's a prolem with my account since I recieved any notification since several months (whereas some of my submissions have been reviewed).

I'm going to investigate.
(2021-04-29, 13:40)Bertrand Lequy Wrote: Ok,thank you very much.

So, I suppose there's a prolem with my account since I recieved any notification since several months (whereas some of my submissions have been reviewed).

I'm going to investigate.

Hi Bertrand. Please email Chris directly ([email protected]). He can probably sort out why you're not getting emails.
(2021-04-29, 14:25)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Hi Bertrand. Please email Chris directly ([email protected]). He can probably sort out why you're not getting emails.

Thank you. It may be a consequence of my previous connection issue.
So...
It appears that my e-mail provider changes its spam filtering process. I should have checked first, but since it worked in the past, and that spam never reached my mail reader...

I'm sorry I had bothered you with a such trivial thing.
(2021-04-30, 16:42)Bertrand Lequy Wrote: I'm sorry I had bothered you with a such trivial thing.

You sorted it out. That's the most important thing.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »