Donald Trump "President" MOC

Donald Trump "President" MOC
Wink 
Some months ago Matthew Fleming on Twitter posted instructions for a funny Donald Trump MOC (branded as the "President" model from the "Ego" company). I couldn't find the LDraw file for it, so I made it myself. I hope you like it.

[Image: eHsG9rq.jpg]

Attached Files
.ldr   Trump.ldr (Size: 4.96 KB / Downloads: 5)
RE: Donald Trump "President" MOC
(2021-03-07, 14:39)Leon Zandman Wrote: Some months ago Matthew Fleming on Twitter posted instructions for a funny Donald Trump MOC (branded as the "President" model from the "Ego" company). I couldn't find the LDraw file for it, so I made it myself. I hope you like it.

[Image: eHsG9rq.jpg]

Okay, but now I want to see models for the other 45 presidents…and yes, I fully expect to see two distinct, non-consecutive versions of Grover Cleveland.  Tongue
The "President 6+" is an indication that this man acts like a 6-year-old? Than the instruction is wrong. Must read "4+".

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2021-03-07, 19:14)Willy Tschager Wrote: The "President 6+" is an indication that this man acts like a 6-year-old? Than the instruction is wrong. Must read "4+".

w.

In the backwards land of participation trophies, trigger warnings, safe spaces, and cry closets; Trump is the mature one who says no, delivering the first spanking for a fatherless generation of spoiled brats. In four short years, he merely delayed the agenda of evil stepmothers who would morally blackmail us into war on such pretenses as protecting democracy. The hysterical reaction to him exposes the fragility of a culture patronized by would-be experts and their eternal prognostications about the end of the earth, by every means from killer bees and tidal waves to an unflattened curve and too much freedom.

LDraw is a great community. It would be a shame to see it degenerate into yet another place for children to take pot shots at daddy.
No more comments like this from any one. This will be the only warning.
(2021-03-07, 19:14)Willy Tschager Wrote: The "President 6+" is an indication that this man acts like a 6-year-old? Than the instruction is wrong. Must read "4+".

w.

I really like this small, funny build. But I didn't post it to start a political discussion. As a matter of fact the original instructions I posted above were removed from the official LEGO Reddit, because they were deemed political and they don't allow that. I hope you can all just appreciate this build and accompanying LDraw file and not go into politics.

[Image: 4242NCF.jpg]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »