LDView LDView on Apple Silicon Macs

LDView on Apple Silicon Macs
If anyone reading this has access to one of the new Apple Silicon Macs, and would be willing to test a native build of LDView for me, please contact me, either here, or via LDView's official email address. I've managed to get it built, but I'm hesitant to release it (even as a Beta) with absolutely zero testing.
RE: LDView on Apple Silicon Macs
(2020-11-17, 20:55)Travis Cobbs Wrote: If anyone reading this has access to one of the new Apple Silicon Macs, and would be willing to test a native build of LDView for me, please contact me, either here, or via LDView's official email address. I've managed to get it built, but I'm hesitant to release it (even as a Beta) with absolutely zero testing.

Hi Travis,

I am helping my friend Robin, a master level user of ldraw to my mind, fixing the issues while using ldraw on his new Apple Silicon Mac. I think we might be able to provide some help in testing. Feel free to leave messages below or find us through our emails (daizg#vip.sina.com, alai.zhou#gmail.com). Thanks.
RE: LDView on Apple Silicon Macs
(2020-12-18, 2:46)aLai Wrote: I am helping my friend Robin, a master level user of ldraw to my mind, fixing the issues while using ldraw on his new Apple Silicon Mac. I think we might be able to provide some help in testing. Feel free to leave messages below or find us through our emails (daizg#vip.sina.com, alai.zhou#gmail.com). Thanks.

Thanks. I sent an email to the two addresses. As a new user, you don't have access to PMs in this forum.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »