If I want to generate a line drawing

If I want to generate a line drawing
If I want to generate a line drawing, as shown in the picture, which tool should I use?

I have tried it, pattern creator cannot do this

I only use line meta function.

.jpg   Test.jpg (Size: 32.42 KB / Downloads: 64)
RE: If I want to generate a line drawing
(2020-08-16, 15:12)Shi.Yan Wrote: If I want to generate a line drawing, as shown in the picture, which tool should I use?

I have tried it, pattern creator cannot do this

I only use line meta function.

Do you want a line drawing of an LDraw model? If so, enable edges in LDView as then enable "Edges only".

If instead you mean that you want to create a line drawing as an LDraw pattern, that would be different, and LDraw isn't really designed for that. (In fact, the only lines allowed in official parts are edge lines and conditional edge lines.) It's certainly possible to put lines of any arbitrary color in an LDraw file, but since this isn't allowed in official parts, I'm guessing that's why LDPC won't let you do it.
(2020-08-16, 15:12)Shi.Yan Wrote: If I want to generate a line drawing, as shown in the picture, which tool should I use?

You could do some 'faking', replace the pallette of LDraw (LDConfig.ldr) with an all white and black edges one

Code:
0 !COLOUR Black  CODE   0   VALUE #FFFFFF   EDGE #000000
0 !COLOUR Blue CODE   1   VALUE #FFFFFF   EDGE #000000
etc etc

Then disable lighting in the render engine.

In LDCad this gives (OpenGL export with a white bg):

(2020-08-17, 20:34)Roland Melkert Wrote: You could do some 'faking', replace the pallette of LDraw (LDConfig.ldr) with an all white and black edges one

Code:
0 !COLOUR Black  CODE   0   VALUE #FFFFFF   EDGE #000000
0 !COLOUR Blue CODE   1   VALUE #FFFFFF   EDGE #000000
etc etc

Then disable lighting in the render engine.

In LDCad this gives (OpenGL export with a white bg):

it works. thanks a lot.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »