LDraw part 14682.dat - Hollow Exhaust Pipe

LDraw part 14682.dat - Hollow Exhaust Pipe
Using the native LDraw parts (meaning non-LGEO) to render a model, I found out that part Exhaust Pipe with Pin and Flat Tip (14682.dat) appears to be hollow when rendered. The part itself appears to work just fine and looks normal inside LDCad and the LDViewer. It might be a matter of flipping the polygon 180º, but I don't know how to do that (yet).

Admins, please move this to a more appropriate place if needed, thanks.
RE: LDraw part 14682.dat - Hollow Exhaust Pipe
(2019-11-21, 20:15)Leonardo Gonzalez Wrote: Using the native LDraw parts (meaning non-LGEO) to render a model, I found out that part Exhaust Pipe with Pin and Flat Tip (14682.dat) appears to be hollow when rendered. The part itself appears to work just fine and looks normal inside LDCad and the LDViewer. It might be a matter of flipping the polygon 180º, but I don't know how to do that (yet)..

Which pov exporter did you use.

It looks fine using LDCad's one, so it's probably a bug in the used exporter.

(2019-11-21, 20:15)Leonardo Gonzalez Wrote: Using the native LDraw parts (meaning non-LGEO) to render a model, I found out that part Exhaust Pipe with Pin and Flat Tip (14682.dat) appears to be hollow when rendered. The part itself appears to work just fine and looks normal inside LDCad and the LDViewer. It might be a matter of flipping the polygon 180º, but I don't know how to do that (yet).

This appears to be caused by a bug in LDView's POV export primitive substitution.
(2019-11-21, 21:52)Roland Melkert Wrote: Which pov exporter did you use.

It looks fine using LDCad's one, so it's probably a bug in the used exporter.
I use LDView indeed.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »