LDraw compatible Hubelino parts

LDraw compatible Hubelino parts
Hey,

half a year ago I started creating Hubelino (Duplo compatible Marble Run) parts for LDraw. Now someone at eurobricks asked if it would be possible to create them. Since I uploaded them, someone here might also be interested (some are still not finished).

You can find a preview of the currently existing LDraw compatible parts here; and you can download them: hubelino.zip (I hope I did not miss anything).

Rolf
RE: LDraw compatible Hubelino parts
(2019-01-04, 14:55)Rolf Osterthun Wrote: Hey,

half a year ago I started creating Hubelino (Duplo compatible Marble Run) parts for LDraw. Now someone at eurobricks asked if it would be possible to create them. Since I uploaded them, someone here might also be interested (some are still not finished).

You can find a preview of the currently existing LDraw compatible parts here; and you can download them: hubelino.zip (I hope I did not miss anything).

Rolf

Nice! makes me want to invest in Hubelino. Now that I'm grand-father I have a good excuse Wink
I would love to see these parts in the official library.

Since this decision
https://forums.ldraw.org/thread-21841.html
, compatible 3rd party parts are allowed.

These would be perfect examples for that.
(2019-01-04, 21:30)Steffen Wrote: I would love to see these parts in the official library.
Yes!
Hey,

(2019-01-04, 18:10)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Nice! makes me want to invest in Hubelino. Now that I'm grand-father I have a good excuse  Wink
yes, it is a really good extention for a really good toy. I can really recommend the track parts.

(2019-01-05, 14:48)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
(2019-01-04, 21:30)Steffen Wrote: I would love to see these parts in the official library.
Yes!
Currently the files have a lot of issues in the inside. When this is fixed, I would love to see them going through the review process - mainly for improvements and standards. But I still think that it would be better to have separate archives for the third party parts.

How would the file naming work?

Rolf
(2019-01-05, 23:18)Rolf Osterthun Wrote: How would the file naming work?
Ask Chris for a txxxx range, similar to uxxxx used when we don't know the design number of a LEGO part.
(2019-01-06, 8:03)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
(2019-01-05, 23:18)Rolf Osterthun Wrote: How would the file naming work?
Ask Chris for a txxxx range, similar to uxxxx used when we don't know the design number of a LEGO part.

Hubelino parts seem to use 43xxx numbers, so I see no problem with allocating t43xxx for these.
Chris (LDraw Parts Library Admin)

Rolf

I downloaded the compressed package, which is very very great, but there is a problem.

For example, 43207.dat cannot be displayed correctly, and I cannot find files such as t04i8000.dat

what should I do?
OK , i find it.Sorry

Rolf

Nice! One of my fellow LEGOMASTERS candidates is totally in to Hubelino and recently asked me if I could do some buildinginstructions for her. But since the parts were not available at the time, I had to disappoint her. With this, I can make them, so thank you very much!
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
Looking forward to new parts...
Heart 
Are there more hubelino parts available?   Looking forward to new parts...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »