Ldcad - "buffer exchange" on flexible parts

Ldcad - "buffer exchange" on flexible parts
guys while i was making the building isntruction of a model. and im using a wedo motor. i use the "flexible motor" and make the cable get inserted into the hub.

i was wondering if there is any way to keep the cable unplugged on the building instructions until a specific step. and then plug the cable. its to avoid having the cable hiding some parts of the model.
RE: Ldcad - "buffer exchange" on flexible parts
(2018-10-17, 23:03)tatubias Wrote: guys while i was making the building isntruction of a model. and im using a wedo motor. i use the "flexible motor" and make the cable get inserted into the hub.

i was wondering if there is any way to keep the cable unplugged on the building instructions until a specific step. and then plug the cable. its to avoid having the cable hiding some parts of the model.

Buffer exchange won't work unless there is only one or a few step(s) between temporary and final placement.

The easiest way is probably by using two parts, one normal motor and a template with only the cable part. You can then use those in different steps.
Hi
In MLCaD/LPub3D this function works with "Group" and "Remove Group".
It does not matter how many steps are in between.

Regards Johann
If nothing goes right, go left.
(2018-10-19, 13:09)Johann Eisner Wrote: Hi
In MLCaD/LPub3D this function works with "Group" and "Remove Group".
It does not matter how many steps are in between.

Regards Johann

Looks like this, for example....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If nothing goes right, go left.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »