Help!!

Help!!
Yesterday I've made an account here and something weird is happening, I looked at the private messages and it says that I have a total of 2 messages and 1 unread, when I clicked the private messages it said that I have no permission to acces it. Does anyone know what it means and what does  the messages say?
RE: Help!!
(2018-06-27, 18:11)You won\t know Wrote: Yesterday I've made an account here and something weird is happening, I looked at the private messages and it says that I have a total of 2 messages and 1 unread, when I clicked the private messages it said that I have no permission to acces it. Does anyone know what it means and what does  the messages say?

Set your account to read and sent PMs. Usually you have to make a certain amount of posts before the systems will allow this.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
RE: Help!!
(2018-06-27, 18:24)PWilly Tschager Wrote:
(2018-06-27, 18:11)You won\t know Wrote: Yesterday I've made an account here and something weird is happening, I looked at the private messages and it says that I have a total of 2 messages and 1 unread, when I clicked the private messages it said that I have no permission to acces it. Does anyone know what it means and what does  the messages say?

Set your account to read and sent PMs. Usually you have to make a certain amount of posts before the systems will allow this.

Thanks!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »