MLCad 3.5 Color palette problem

MLCad 3.5 Color palette problem
Hi,

I recently updated my MLCad to 3.5 and it appears that my color palette has gone haywire. I can no longer find Dark Purple on the colour chart (I think it is now Medium Lilac?) and I am concerned that my exports to Bricklink are going to be all wrong number wise. As you can see in the image it should be between Dark Pink & Dark Red but????

.jpg   pal.JPG (Size: 39.94 KB / Downloads: 53)

I would really appreciate any help on solving this issue - I am not a total novice but my only experience with any Cad program is MLCad.

Thank you for reading.
RE: MLCad 3.5 Color palette problem
(2018-06-11, 1:39)Steve Wrote: Hi,

I recently updated my MLCad to 3.5 and it appears that my color palette has gone haywire. I can no longer find Dark Purple on the colour chart (I think it is now Medium Lilac?) and I am concerned that my exports to Bricklink are going to be all wrong number wise. As you can see in the image it should be between Dark Pink & Dark Red but????

I would really appreciate any help on solving this issue - I am not a total novice but my only experience with any Cad program is MLCad.

Thank you for reading.

Hmm, not sure about this. It has been a while since I've worked with MLCad.
I still have MLCad too and version 3.5 gives me colors just fine:

.png   darkpurple.png (Size: 10.69 KB / Downloads: 30)

It seems in a different place as where you expect it to be.
But as long as you use color 85, which is Dark Purple / Medium Lilac you should be fine.
Refer to http://www.ldraw.org/article/547.html for colors and their corresponding names and LDraw numbers
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »