worth to post a model on 'LEGO ideas'

worth to post a model on 'LEGO ideas'
Hi

Since a few weeks I am clicking around for lego stuff and found the Lego ideas page. I had a look on the proposed models there. Some are really nice i.e. the LL928 comes home.

But after all Lego has to give her approval. Looking over the approved models (so those ones which gathered already 10k votes) it is hard for me say why this one and not the other one. I mean, obviously Lego is a Company and has to follow their market strategy. That is understandable.

But, is it really worth to post a model there? Have you done it already? Would you do it again.
RE: worth to post a model on 'LEGO ideas'
(2018-03-18, 8:27)Joscha Wrote: But, is it really worth to post a model there? Have you done it already? Would you do it again.

Sure. No.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2018-03-18, 12:51)Willy Tschager Wrote:
(2018-03-18, 8:27)Joscha Wrote: But, is it really worth to post a model there? Have you done it already? Would you do it again.

Sure. No.

w.

They didn't explain why your female minifigs are inappropriate. But this was 6 years ago. You should try again.
(2018-03-18, 13:24)Joscha Wrote: They didn't explain why your female minifigs are inappropriate. But this was 6 years ago. You should try again.
I'm afraid that the world isn't going in a direction that would make it more "acceptable" now than 6 years ago Sad
Only slight hope: Friends adult female torsos...
(2018-03-18, 17:01)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
(2018-03-18, 13:24)Joscha Wrote: They didn't explain why your female minifigs are inappropriate. But this was 6 years ago. You should try again.
I'm afraid that the world isn't going in a direction that would make it more "acceptable" now than 6 years ago Sad
Only slight hope: Friends adult female torsos...

Quote from the guidelines: We don’t accept projects that request only LEGO Minifigures [...] We only consider Minifigures as a part of a set that includes a substantial LEGO model.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »