LDraw Twitter Account

LDraw Twitter Account
Who's running the account btw? it has been quite since Dec 16. Would be good to fill it with some life
RE: LDraw Twitter Account
I didn't know we have one.
I don't think we need one.
I'm in favor to shut it down.

I'm already overnewsed and underinformed.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2017-10-11, 13:50)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Who's running the account btw? it has been quite since Dec 16. Would be good to fill it with some life

Me. I don't Twitter much and I've had a lot on my plate in real life. I'm willing to add access for a suitable volunteer.
(2017-10-11, 16:42)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2017-10-11, 13:50)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Who's running the account btw? it has been quite since Dec 16. Would be good to fill it with some life

Me. I don't Twitter much and I've had a lot on my plate in real life. I'm willing to add access for a suitable volunteer.

I don't share Willy's opinion entirely, although he's right, there is a lot of noise in all the social channels. I think it could be quite a useful medium to propagate information concerning LDraw.

I would volunteer to add a bit here, I would not add content on a daily basis, there are too many other things to do, but a weekly or fortnightly content I could do.
I don't follow twitter, unless someone else directs me to a particular tweet.

I do pay a little more attention to Facebook. But still very little.

I don't know what would be a good way to draw people's attention to LDraw. Maybe if TLG linked to this site it would make a difference. But I figure everyone who is interested in Lego CAD already knows about us.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »