Another New Theme

Another New Theme
I found another new theme for the forums that might be liked better by some. This one is mobile friendly! It will need some modifications to better fit with how we use the forums.

- Go to User CP
- In the sidebar under "Your Profile" click "Edit Options"
- On the right under "Other Options" change "Board Style" to "NetPen"
- Click Update Options

Please let me know what you think.
RE: Another New Theme
(2017-05-20, 1:14)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I found another new theme for the forums that might be liked better by some. This one is mobile friendly! It will need some modifications to better fit with how we use the forums.

- Go to User CP
- Click Update Options

The colour is fine. But I can see the content of the pull down menues only if I hover over a line...

/Max
The layout and content etc. looks fine, I don't like the color usage though. The use of the contrasting dark blue and the (pure?) white makes it (to me personally at least) kinda messy and hard on the eyes. Either make everything a darker color or everything a lighter color. Now there's a dark background with a white square slabbed onto it only to include dark items again.

And the footer looks relatively huge  Wink
(2017-05-20, 7:18)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: The layout and content etc. looks fine, I don't like the color usage though. The use of the contrasting dark blue and the (pure?) white makes it (to me personally at least) kinda messy and hard on the eyes. Either make everything a darker color or everything a lighter color. Now there's a dark background with a white square slabbed onto it only to include dark items again.

And the footer looks relatively huge  Wink

Yah. Colors need some tweaking. I might poke around for some other mobile friendly theme and test them out.
(2017-05-20, 11:09)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Yah. Colors need some tweaking. I might poke around for some other mobile friendly theme and test them out.
Tried the new theme, don't like the colors. But that's only personal preferences Wink
...So I came back to default theme, but the real problem is that now I no longer see LDraw banner (get MyBB logo instead) and mixed mode threading is gone Sad
(2017-05-20, 14:50)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 11:09)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Yah. Colors need some tweaking. I might poke around for some other mobile friendly theme and test them out.
Tried the new theme, don't like the colors. But that's only personal preferences Wink
...So I came back to default theme, but the real problem is that now I no longer see LDraw banner (get MyBB logo instead) and mixed mode threading is gone Sad

Make sure you have LDraw.org selected and not Default
Oops. Thanks, Orion!
Quote:I found another new theme for the forums that might be liked better by some. This one is mobile friendly! It will need some modifications to better fit with how we use the forums.

- Go to User CP
- Click Update Options

I think it needs some changes, especially in color combination and layout. If it contains any light background color and use the similar color in the header with the dark shade then it looks perfect. Also, if the footer area is a little bit small then it looks more balance layout.
(2018-04-30, 9:05)Chelsea Burwell Wrote: This is just my opinion. Smile

It is my opinion, that this profil looks like a spammer account. I'll keep an eye on it.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »