Post Attachement Issue

Post Attachement Issue
Wasn't sure if this should go in help or here.

I'm trying to post a few images of MOCs but either I don't understand how to do it properly or it could use a little updating, possibly some glitch work but since I'm generally lost on forums its probably me.

I have apx. 15 images of my MOCs to upload. It seems I have to upload them one at a time in a 3 step process of "Browse" "Select" "Add Attachment". It's pretty time consuming for 15 images, and on my 5th image when there was an issue uploading the image (file size over 500 kb) and I had told the previous 4 to "add to post" it removed all attachments, at which point I gave up.

Is there a way to upload batch images?
RE: Post Attachement Issue
(2017-04-30, 13:46)End Unsure Wrote: Wasn't sure if this should go in help or here.

I'm trying to post a few images of MOCs but either I don't understand how to do it properly or it could use a little updating, possibly some glitch work but since I'm generally lost on forums its probably me.

I have apx. 15 images of my MOCs to upload. It seems I have to upload them one at a time in a 3 step process of "Browse" "Select" "Add Attachment". It's pretty time consuming for 15 images, and on my 5th image when there was an issue uploading the image (file size over 500 kb) and I had told the previous 4 to "add to post" it removed all attachments, at which point I gave up.

No batch functionality that I know about. Have you tried selecting multiple files at once? Also, there's a 7 attachments per post limit.
(2017-04-30, 15:41)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2017-04-30, 13:46)End Unsure Wrote: Wasn't sure if this should go in help or here.

No batch functionality that I know about. Have you tried selecting multiple files at once? Also, there's a 7 attachments per post limit.

Yeah, I tried to select multiple at once. Sadly no luck. I didn't know about the 7 per post limit but that is good to know.
(2017-04-30, 20:11)End Unsure Wrote:
(2017-04-30, 15:41)Orion Pobursky Wrote: No batch functionality that I know about. Have you tried selecting multiple files at once? Also, there's a 7 attachments per post limit.

Yeah, I tried to select multiple at once. Sadly no luck. I didn't know about the 7 per post limit but that is good to know.

I don't know if that's per user per thread or if you can have multiple posts per thread with 7 attachments
(2017-04-30, 20:57)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2017-04-30, 20:11)End Unsure Wrote: Yeah, I tried to select multiple at once. Sadly no luck. I didn't know about the 7 per post limit but that is good to know.

I don't know if that's per user per thread or if you can have multiple posts per thread with 7 attachments

Ah I see, well I hope its not 7 total. I really want to show off some of these original creations, aside from being a fun social outing of sorts I think it would be reassuring to some of the guys that made parts for me to see that I'm pretty serious about this program and they didn't produce obscure parts for no other purpose than to better complete the parts list. True I have yet to use any of the parts they did make for me in a MOC but it shows promise that I will soon.

I may just triple post at 4-5 attachments at a time so  I can sorta save progress as I go.
(2017-04-30, 21:54)End Unsure Wrote: ...  and they didn't produce obscure parts for no other purpose than to better complete the parts list.

To be honest I love authoring parts that aren't needed by anyone than me and right now there are missing just 4 and a half parts to complete the western/cowboy  theme from 1996. "Indians" is another story, but I hope Nils comes up with a decent feature for the tent patterns by the time I have finished the horses.

w.
(Who feels very geeky today)
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »