Looking for iPad testers

Looking for iPad testers
I'm quite excited to be nearing completion of a LEGO model (Ldraw-compatible) editor for iPad and I am looking for anyone who would be willing to do a little bit of beta testing of my app.

If this sounds like something up your alley, please shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I can set you up with TestFlight once it makes it through Apple.

Note that iPhones would also work, but I would only recommend testing for a larger-screeen iPhone (generally, iPhone 6 and newer).

[Image: NMyWUgY.jpg]
[Image: 77cbxUP.jpg]
RE: Looking for iPad testers
Looks very good! Unfortunately, Android only here...
Paul, I would like to test it. Will it run on an iPad2?
Ill be a tester but, due to things happening outside of my hobby, I may not be able to deep dive into it. I have a first generation iPad Air and iPhone 6S
(2017-04-23, 22:17)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Ill be a tester but, due to things happening outside of my hobby, I may not be able to deep dive into it. I have a first generation iPad Air and iPhone 6S

I'd love to have you.  PM me your e-mail address and I'll get you hooked up.
(2017-04-23, 20:56)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Paul, I would like to test it. Will it run on an iPad2?

I've not tested on one of those very much.  It might show some me some weaknesses in terms of how much memory it can use.  In other words, let's see!
I would love to test but like Philo I'm not affected by Applepsy.
w .
LEGO ergo sum
Hi Paul,

I'd like to help if I can.
Hello!

I'm new to ldraw but I have an iPad 2 and an iPhone 6S, and I would love to help.

Chloe
Good Evening

If you'd like the opinion of an iPad2 user please count me in.
(2017-04-22, 13:08)Paul Griffin Wrote: I'm quite excited to be nearing completion of a LEGO model (Ldraw-compatible) editor for iPad and I am looking for anyone who would be willing to do a little bit of beta testing of my app.

If this sounds like something up your alley, please shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I can set you up with TestFlight once it makes it through Apple.

Note that iPhones would also work, but I would only recommend testing for a larger-screeen iPhone (generally, iPhone 6 and newer).

Better late then never: I'd like to test too!
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
(2017-04-22, 13:08)Paul Griffin Wrote: I'm quite excited to be nearing completion of a LEGO model (Ldraw-compatible) editor for iPad and I am looking for anyone who would be willing to do a little bit of beta testing of my app.

Hey Paul,

I bought your app for ipad. Do you have any plans to integrate a snap to grid feature? Without that, the application is really lacking. With that feature, it would be the perfect LDraq substitute for iPad. 

Thank you.

Hi. is this still available or what?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »