LDCad Add brick to an existing group

LDCad Add brick to an existing group
Hello all

is it possible to add bricks to an existing Group. I know how to create a Group but when I finished the Group I found no way to add another brick later on.

Regards
Juergen
RE: LDCad Add brick to an existing group
(2017-02-09, 15:25)Juergen Wrote: is it possible to add bricks to an existing Group. I know how to create a Group but when I finished the Group I found no way to add another brick later on.
Select group and part(s) you want to add, then right click -> grouping -> add selection to group. In LDCad 1.6, if selection contains several groups, this creates a multi-level group.
(2017-02-09, 16:05)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 15:25)Juergen Wrote: is it possible to add bricks to an existing Group. I know how to create a Group but when I finished the Group I found no way to add another brick later on.
Select group and part(s) you want to add, then right click -> grouping -> add selection to group. In LDCad 1.6, if selection contains several groups, this creates a multi-level group.

Technically it merges everything in the selection into the first selected group.
(2017-02-09, 16:05)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:

That's it.  It's so easy if you know how to do  ;o).

Philippe thank you very much.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »