ldraw for chrome

ldraw for chrome
can yu get create ldraw for my chrome note book lap top
RE: ldraw for chrome
(2017-02-01, 4:57)justin christopher smith Wrote: can yu get create ldraw for my chrome note book lap top

Right now the only way to get LDraw on ChromeOS is to enable Developer Mode and instaLl Linux via Crouton. This is pretty technical and, if you don't have Developer Mode enabled already, will delete your local profile in the process.
(2017-02-01, 4:57)justin christopher smith Wrote: can yu get create ldraw for my chrome note book lap top

As far I know chrome is based on Ubuntu, so have you tried the generic Linux approach?

For the same reason WINE should be available which can be used to run Windows programs on Linux.
(2017-02-01, 18:11)Roland Melkert Wrote:

As far I know chrome is based on Ubuntu, so have you tried the generic Linux approach?

For the same reason WINE should be available which can be used to run Windows programs on Linux.

It's a very locked down version of Linux.  In order to install things that aren't on the Chrome store you have to enable developer mode which might be undesired for a number of reasons (security, technical ability, etc...)
(2017-02-01, 18:26)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2017-02-01, 18:11)Roland Melkert Wrote: As far I know chrome is based on Ubuntu, so have you tried the generic Linux approach?

It's a very locked down version of Linux.  In order to install things that aren't on the Chrome store you have to enable developer mode which might be undesired for a number of reasons (security, technical ability, etc...)

Once the Play Store update pushes you'll be able to run stuff with a WINE based program but only if you have an Intel CPU:
https://games.slashdot.org/story/16/07/1...-and-steam
i realy just want it in chrome store

it iz the only natural solution
(2017-02-02, 17:19)justin christopher smith Wrote: i realy just want it in chrome store

it iz the only natural solution

That will take a lot of time and effort since, as far as I know, there isn't a proper web based editor that's LDraw.org Library compatible.
Have you tried Mecabricks? perhaps that's a solution for you - but it is not LDraw based.
mecabrickz

=

worthy

Heart
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »