[LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.1 (Post-Processing Fix)

[LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.1 (Post-Processing Fix)
Hello,

here is a new bugfix for LDPatternCreator with one new feature!

Download and install the latest LDPatternCreator release directly from sourceforge.net.

Change log:

New feature:
  • You can now choose wether to use pattern slicing or not (SlicerPro post processing, default setting is not to slice)

Fixed bugs:
  • Fixed a little memory leak
  • The post processing info was not stored correctly (Rectifier, Unificator, ...)
  • Fixed possible dirty filename and path settings for "Open File" and "Save File As"
  • The LPC-Unificator could crash if the metadata contained linetypes 2 and/or 5

As always, I included a short readme.htm in the installation directory.

Cheers & Leg Godt

Nils
RE: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.1 (Post-Processing Fix)
It seems that I have a problem with this version, when I create a pattern (nothing fancy, simple flat pattern, no template) LPC crashes when I export to dat. Fortunately if I reopen the lpc file (that I didn't forgot to save before crash Wink )and export without making any change I can export to .dat without crash.

...and a question: if I import dat with "append as subpart", is there a mean to select/move/scale this subpart? At the moment I'm going to solve this using LDPE Wink
(2016-05-11, 15:16)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: It seems that I have a problem with this version, when I create a pattern (nothing fancy, simple flat pattern, no template) LPC crashes when I export to dat. Fortunately if I reopen the lpc file (that I didn't forgot to save before crash Wink  )and export without making any change I can export to .dat without crash.

I can confirm this, I experienced this behavior also with an older version. Opening it again and doing another exprot usually solved the issue. It never got that worse that I was not able to save a file.
(2016-05-11, 15:16)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: It seems that I have a problem with this version, when I create a pattern (nothing fancy, simple flat pattern, no template) LPC crashes when I export to dat. Fortunately if I reopen the lpc file (that I didn't forgot to save before crash Wink  )and export without making any change I can export to .dat without crash.

I created a ticket for this bug.
Feature request of the day:

* That my settings for the grid are saved permanently in order to not having to turn it off every time I start the prog
* Hide/unhide primitives
* Importing a .dat file I have to create and merge a vertex with the imported ones in order to create a triangle were imported and new vertices are the basic structure for my pattern.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
LDPatternCreator 2.0 (complete rewrite)
Information 
Hi,

I would like to announce that I started the development of a completely new version of LDPatternCreator. It will use arbitrary precision for perfect pattern projections and it will be compatible to the file format from the old version.

I expect to release version 2.0 in the middle of the year 2017.

Leg godt!

Nils
RE: LDPatternCreator 2.0 (complete rewrite)
Big Grin
RE: LDPatternCreator 2.0 (complete rewrite)
Which hopefully comes with a wrapping tool that allows authoring pattern like this. Big Grin

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »