Sets 100 - 110

Sets 100 - 110
All models of official models should go here.
106 - Unicef Truck

OMR conform
No missing parts.

Attached Files
.mpd   106 - Unicef Truck.mpd (Size: 4.1 KB / Downloads: 3)
107-2 - Canada Post Mail Truck

OMR conform
one parts is missing: White Brick 1 x 6 with Canada Post Logo Pattern

Edit: Please not that the subject of this thread is correct now according: http://www.ldraw.org/article/593.html whereas the filenames are not. There should not be a space around the "-" if it separates the optional qualifier from setnumber.
I do not know if this is a change or I badly read the specification. I have to adjust MPDCenter for OMR conform names. So please be carefully until the next release. - cu Mike

Attached Files
.mpd   107 - 2 - Canada Post Mail Truck.mpd (Size: 8.4 KB / Downloads: 3)
Re: 106 - Unicef Truck
I've made that UNICEF part. You should find it in you ldraw library as it as been officially released.
Yep. Michael, there is an excellent application called LDFind to locate such parts ;D
Maybe this is UNICEF's version of the truck without the logo after Snowden revealed the NSA were spying on them ;p

On a slightly more serious note, the clips/accessories are slightly misplaced.
Re: 107 - 2 - Canada Post Mail Truck
Michael Heidemann Wrote:White Brick 2 x 4 with Angled Red Stripes Between Two Horizontal Red Stripes Pattern

Isn't that 3001p0d.dat ?
Thanks for mention this. Now corrected.
It seems that my LDFind directory is not my current library Sad
I found it and it looks great. Thank you.
Yes, you are right. Now integrated.
Out of curiosity, your Canada Post Mail Truck is stuffed full of 0 !COLOUR statements, but your UNICEF Truck isn't. Is there a particular reason for that on this model, or is it just that the latter was built with MLCad and the former with something else?

Also, this is very minor, but the shutters at the rear of this model need a +1 ldu on Z-axis to make them sit properly in the window frame's shutter dimples.
Thank you very much for your detailed reviews of the models I submit. Most of the models are done some years ago, and in that time we needed these color statements for the changed colors of TLC because that was the only way MLCad could handle that.
In this file it is not needed, so I am going to delete those lines in this file.
For the shutters I try to fix the error you found.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »