Part request Rubber Boat 6061573

Part request Rubber Boat 6061573
Hi there, i was wondering, anybody working on this part? If not can somebody make it?
I have been using LDraw for quite some time (to pass time), building personal projects or just following the instructions for some Lego Sets. Some of this sets require this part: Rubber Boat 22X10X3, and i cant find it in the library. Heres a link with the part information and a pic: http://brickset.com/parts/6061573

Thanks for your help, have a nice day.
Re: Part request Rubber Boat 6061573
Working on it...
Thanks, i have a very basic idea on how to make parts, but if you need any help, let me know.
Here it is relatively simple, just clean-up/adaptation of LDD mesh:
substitute stud primitives, split in halves to keep file size low, repair the T-junctions that show up prominently. Stay tuned Wink

Edit: Done now... http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=62812
Hi there, i managed to get part of the half done, it does not include the studs (stud 4 is included). I used LDview to select the lines that included the half. Here is the file.

Attached Files
.dat   62812rev.dat (Size: 71.98 KB / Downloads: 0)
I hope you noticed, that Philo finished this part yesterday.
/Max
ok, i see it, thanks. at least i had a lot of fun!!!
I hope, you had a great experience anyway. If so, there are many parts that aren't created until now or need a rework/correction. ;-)
Feel free to ask someone of us can assist you, if you want to work on other parts...

/Max
Sure, i have very basic skills but if you guys need any help i'm here. I can learn!!!

Thanks Philippe Hurbain, for the boat!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »