Part Request - 46453

Part Request - 46453
I feel guilty for requesting such a rare, complicated, and useless part, but I need it! This is the "Technic Engine Tuneable, Block with Trapezoidal Air Scoop" used in a couple of Racers models.

[Image: 46453.jpg?0]
Re: Part Request - 46453
Unfortunately I don't have this part. Maybe the next time I buy something on BL... but I promise nothing, so if someone can do it feel free to do so!!! (but put a word here to avoid double work...)
I had dozens of them in my Bricklink store until a couple of months ago, but sadly they have all sold or I would send you one. At least it looks like they are inexpensive.
I have this part, so I can make some photos of it, but I suppose Eric has the part too Wink
If the part can be modelled from photos I am certainly willing to take some. I have no need of extreme precision, a recognizable shape would suffice.
I don't know if it can be done from photos since the part is fairly complex. Maybe we can try, make photos from each main directions, preferably with a long focal lens to avoid deformations. Some ruler nearby can help too...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »