LPUB - how to change assembly scale in a submodel

LPUB - how to change assembly scale in a submodel
I'm trying to get to grips with LPUB. Specifically I'm trying to show separate subfiles in an MPD file to show a bigger assembly size than the main (complete) model. So far I have found the metacommand for assembly size is 0 !LPUB ASSEM MODEL_SCALE GLOBAL 1.0000 (=100%), but I have not found a way to make local changes for a single step or for subassemblies.

I have looked for a complete list of metacommands for LPUB, but the best I've come up with is this
https://sites.google.com/site/workingwit...tacommands
and that still looks incomplete - the precise metacommand I found in my LPUB file for assembly size includes the word GLOBAL, which makes me suspect there might be a LOCAL version too. (I've tried "LOCAL" and it didn't work for me)

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Re: LPUB - how to change assembly scale in a submodel
Hi Jetro,
"LOCAL" works here. As far as I can tell "0 !LPUB ASSEM MODEL_SCALE <scale>" means change scale from now on, while
"0 !LPUB ASSEM MODEL_SCALE LOCAL <scale>" changes scale only for one step.
Right click on assembly, then "change scale" to use.
It's a bit tricky if you want to have the scale change appear in a multistep page as !LPUB ASSEM MODEL_SCALE affects all steps on page, regardless of the step you applied it, but it can be managed with "LOCAL".
Note that I have not tried in a multi-subfile model, just on linear instructions, changing scale from 1 to 2 then back to 1 a few steps later.

Quote:I have looked for a complete list of metacommands for LPUB
There is Help -> save LPUB metacommands to file, but it doesn't seem to be up to date....!!!
Re: LPUB - how to change assembly scale in a submodel
Thanks Philo. I have managed to change scales for sub-assemblies using the right-click method.
Getting multiple steps on a page properly aligned is proving quite a headache, but your information that certain commands affect all steps on a page may prove helpful.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »