Minikit of the Black Pearl

Minikit of the Black Pearl
Hey,

in the computer game LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean there are small ships (minikits). I tried to rebuild the minikit of the Black Pearl. I attached the result.

Rolf

Attached Files
.ldr   minikit_blackpearl.ldr (Size: 3.64 KB / Downloads: 9)
Re: Minikit of the Black Pearl
Nice work - there is always something that pleases me about chibised vehicles Smile
Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
amazing
this is simply amazing
Minikit of the Queen Anne's Revenge
Hey,

this time I tried to rebuild the minikit of the Queen Anne's Revenge. But I have no idea what colors I should have used... I attached the result, again.

Rolf

Attached Files
.ldr   minikit_queenannesrevenge.ldr (Size: 3.91 KB / Downloads: 4)
Re: Minikit of the Queen Anne's Revenge
Just as impressive as the last, well done good sir.

Is it just me or is the steering wheel comically large.
words fail me.

the special usage of all the parts in this file just made me fall off my chair right now.

great, and highly instructive.
Jean-Philippe Ouellet Wrote:Is it just me or is the steering wheel comically large.

You are right. But the minikits are designed for only one minifig to sail them. "Sail all the minikits in the hub."

You can see this in a video on youtube (its not made by me). The quality is not that good, but it is the best I could find.

Rolf
Steffen Wrote:the special usage of all the parts in this file just made me fall off my chair right now.

Same here. The designers did a really great job. There is a minikit that uses croissants for its sails and another ship uses a dragon head for its bow. They are really cool...

Rolf
Minikit of the Centurion
Hey,

I attached my rebuild of the minikit of the Centurion. For this I needed two custom parts, so that I chose to create a mpd-file. I hope that I did it the right way.

Rolf

Attached Files
.mpd   minikit_centurion.mpd (Size: 57.06 KB / Downloads: 6)
Re: Minikit of the Black Pearl
EXCELLENT! I always wanted them to do actual sets of all the minis in these games. (Figure sets would be cool too, but expensive).
I'm re-playing Star Wars (Complete), Indiana Jones, & Batman just to try to get some of the minis in LDraw.
- Greg
"The only stupid question is the one that remains unasked"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »