LDraw.org Discussion Forums
[LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.5 - Printable Version

+- LDraw.org Discussion Forums (https://forums.ldraw.org)
+-- Forum: LDraw Programs (https://forums.ldraw.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Parts Author Tools (https://forums.ldraw.org/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.5 (/thread-22210.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.5 - Gerald Lasser - 2017-09-27

Thanks, I did not notice this icon...

RE: A.I. Assistant for Pattern Design? - Philippe Hurbain - 2018-01-15

(2017-06-30, 16:03)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Something that should be (very) useful: an automatic area triangulator. One would select a color, then click in an empty area of the pattern, and LDPC would fill that area with triangles of selected color. Triangulation would extend on all area, bounded by template lines and existing triangles. If only for this, it would be very useful to fill-in background of a pattern!
Nils, any news on this?

RE: A.I. Assistant for Pattern Design? - Nils Schmidt - 2018-01-15

(2018-01-15, 15:17)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
(2017-06-30, 16:03)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Something that should be (very) useful: an automatic area triangulator. One would select a color, then click in an empty area of the pattern, and LDPC would fill that area with triangles of selected color. Triangulation would extend on all area, bounded by template lines and existing triangles. If only for this, it would be very useful to fill-in background of a pattern!
Nils, any news on this?

Unfortunately, no. I will focus on LPC when LDPartEditor 0.8.42 is released.

RE: A.I. Assistant for Pattern Design? - Steffen - 2018-01-15

+100  Smile

RE: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.5 - Willy Tschager - 2018-05-15

Feature request of the day:

* Currently "Remove isolated vertices" removes them all. I'd like to see only removed the isolated vertices in a selection. So:

No selected vertices  - the command removes them all
Selected vertices - the command removes only the isolated vertices among the selection

w.

Advanced "Remove isolated vertices" - Nils Schmidt - 2018-06-09

(2018-05-15, 13:43)Willy Tschager Wrote: * Currently "Remove isolated vertices" removes them all. I'd like to see only removed the isolated vertices in a selection.

Hi Willy,

I added your feature request to the list.
Over the past months I was on a business trip (consulting / development) and I am back again Smile
Currently, I am working on LDPE's version 0.8.44.

Cheers,
Nils

RE: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.5 - Johann Eisner - 2018-06-10

Hi Nils

Now a point from me.
Only 64 characters are possible in the parts description.
Is it possible to change that?
Especially with my Nexo Knight signs that I am currently drawing, this is often a problem. If not, it is not a problem either, because I check and correct the file with DAT header before uploading.

Regards Johann

RE: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.5 - Roland Melkert - 2018-06-10

(2018-06-10, 7:33)Johann Eisner Wrote: Hi Nils

Now a point from me.
Only 64 characters are possible in the parts description.
Especially with my Nexo Knight signs that I am currently drawing, this is often a problem. If not, it is not a problem either, because I check and correct the file with DAT header before uploading.

Regards Johann

As far I know this limitation has been dropped awhile back.

It isn't dictated in the library header text, only a limitation on the help meta length is mentioned.

RE: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.5 - Nils Schmidt - 2018-06-11

(2018-06-10, 7:33)Johann Eisner Wrote: Only 64 characters are possible in the parts description.

I changed that a few minutes ago (#1). It will be included in the next release (1.6.8).

RE: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.5 - Gerald Lasser - 2018-06-12

(2018-01-15, 15:17)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
Nils, any news on this?

Hi Nils, Any chance this might make it into 1.6.8?