LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: LDPatternCreator - Release 1.4.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Here is the new stable LPC 1.4.7 release with improvements in usability and precision.

Please uninstall older versions of this software before installing a new version.

Change log:

New features:
  • The recommended projection mode will be marked (with a black "x")
  • A saved file now appears on the "recent used" list.
  • The projector feature is improved.
  • The size and position of main and satellite windows will be remembered.
  • On export, the "subfile-deletion" question is not shown anymore.
  • You can now convert projection data to template data by clicking on "File"->"Projection Data -> Template".
  • Minor improvemets on the template editor.

Fixed bugs from 1.4.6 and older:
  • The "Unsaved Changes" warning appears unwanted after the first file load.
  • The template editor does not delete templates.

(see full list of tickets for 1.4.7)

As always, I included a short readme.htm in the installation directory.

Cheers & Leg Godt

Nils
Quote:The recommended projection mode will be marked (with a black "x")
Nice touch!
Thanks, Nils.
Just downloaded and installed this on win8.
Looks very good - but I would prefer not to work as admin with this tool!
Hi Nils,

I just love your program, and am eagerly waiting for 3D editor.

I recently ran into some problems with LPC 1.4.7
The View-pref (F6) and Image (F5) windows completely dissapeared from view. This was a fact after a failed save, perhaps abruptly ended by me.
I could turn them on/off by pressing F5/F6. I could see that they were activated when I tried to shift window by using alt+Tab. But I couldn't see them.
Restarting / reinstalling the program didn't help.

In the end I made a search for a previous version of config.cfg and replaced that file in the program folder, and hey, they were back in view.

I now think that these two menues/windows somehow were placed "outside" my desktop. Somewhere were I could not see them.

btw.
Why are these two little windows "hugging" my screen? They stay "allways on top" on my pc (win7 (64)).
I have to close them, before I shift to another open program/window, like MLCad or Firefox.
Hi Magnus,

replacing / deleting the existing config.cfg file is currently the only possibility to fix this issue. I noticed that the two windows are flagged with a "TopMost" attribute and will investigate to change this. As I understand, the windows should

- 1. Not stay on top.
- 2. Not getting placed outside the screen.
This version is a bit outdated, but it is currently installed on my system, so I write what I found.

I have made a little 10 x 10 bitmap with some pixel in black.

If I load this picture into LDPatternCreator all the clear corners are gone! The picture will be antialised and what else.

I would have expected that the picture is shown like it is in real in the file and not any approximation.

How can I disable this behaviour?
Hello Mike. I just released version 1.5.4 to address your requirement.
Feature request:

* I'd like to convert a x-xdisc.dat into its negative x-xndis.dat AFTER I have rotated/positioned/scaled it. I would copy'n'paste the disc primitive and then convert it in order to have the counterpart aligned it with its proper disc primitive.
* It looks like CANNOT group a disc primitive with its ndis primitive to move then both primitive to a new location
* Mirror the Group/Ungroup toolbar command to the Edit menu

Thanks, w.