LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: LDPatternCreator - Release 1.4.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Here is the new stable LPC 1.4.6 release.

Please uninstall older versions of this software before installing a new version.

Change log:

New features:
  • The program uses now Philo's Rectifier 1.9
  • You can remove previously loaded template/projection data (including lines and conditional lines) by clicking on "File"->"Unload template data"
  • Pattern triangles can now overlap green projection lines! However, on overlap, the form of the imported former file will not be kept.
Fixed bugs from 1.4.5 and older:
  • The projector does not work as accurate as expected.

(see full list of tickets for 1.4.6)

As always, I included a short readme.htm in the installation directory.

Cheers & Leg Godt

Nils

PS:
Philo Wrote:Hi Nils,

I don't want to distract you from you work on part editor but I noticed two small issues in LPC 1.4.5:
- It seems that projection on one of the triangles in the attached file is slightly off...
- Because for this, I disabled projection and used Slicerpro. I then noticed that conditional lines of the former were copied to flat projection. Not very annoying, but clearly useless Wink

Cheers,

Philo
Now, there is a workaround for this problem:
Remove manually conditional lines from the former file. Click on "File"->"Unload template data" and then "File"-"Import from DAT.."->"Import...projection data" to re-import the former without conditional lines.
I wish to announce that I am targeting to release the version 1.4.7 on Sunday, 24 February 2013.