LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Parts we are working on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2019-11-15, 23:38)Max Martin Richter Wrote: [ -> ]I try to finish the last sticker for set 8858.
But I have no idea how to deal with the edges here. As this is more like a part, I tend to go for an exception of the sticker specs. and add the edges all around.
Any opinions on this?

/Max

Agree.

w.
(2019-11-15, 23:38)Max Martin Richter Wrote: [ -> ]I try to finish the last sticker for set 8858.
But I have no idea how to deal with the edges here. As this is more like a part, I tend to go for an exception of the sticker specs. and add the edges all around.
Any opinions on this?

/Max

Makes sense.
Its uploaded to PT. :-)
(2019-10-14, 19:27)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]Now prepping for upload...

Looks like you have more work to do Big Grin
[Image: 75267-LEGO-Mandalorian-Battle-Pack_2.jpg]
(2019-11-27, 14:13)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you have more work to do Big Grin
Yeah, I saw this too today and nearly shouted out "oh no!" ?
I intend to create this part, I have enough information to create shape, but I miss design numbers for the parts used in the assembly. Is there someone with this part (and a magnifying glass!) able to help me? A few more close-up photos would be appreciated too...
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/cat...P=40931c01
(2018-08-06, 15:40)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working on all the Powerpuff Girls

[Image: dim052.png]

Is there a way to figure out the correct partnumber of their different hair pieces?
They use the same part (31512), with different print, as face, and Brickset only have the assembly numbers of the complete heads.

How's it going so far? I was thinking about making a Powerpuff Girls project for LEGO Ideas, but I'll have to wait for the headpieces to be uploaded to Parts Tracker.

Let me know how the progress is going. Thanks!
(2020-10-25, 22:47)Matthew Coleman Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know how the progress is going. Thanks!

Great fun.
I was asking myself yesterday: What's next? 
I'll have to dig into my archive of unfinished project. I think I have one of the heads ready, and the other two needs a face print. I'll start digging.
(2020-10-26, 6:36)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]Great fun.
I was asking myself yesterday: What's next? 
I'll have to dig into my archive of unfinished project. I think I have one of the heads ready, and the other two needs a face print. I'll start digging.

Okay, that's fine. Take all the time you need. I would love to see these PPG headpieces on Stud.io someday.
Found them ....

[attachment=5820]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14