LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: WebGL renderer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Still getting a 403 forbidden error code even though I've set the parts directory to global read/write. Any ideas?
This is totally on my end and in no way related to the brigl software. I'l have to troubleshoot some more.
Ok, I've worked out the bugs. Now clean up the viewport code and implement fallback code.
Orion Pobursky Wrote:Ok, I've worked out the bugs. Now clean up the viewport code and implement fallback code.

Hello there! Sorry, for some reasons i didn't received notifications and missed these new posts!
Let me know if you still need help with it. I'm planning to resume working on brigl soon and finally get the smoothing right and upgrading to the last version of Three.js
I am still dreaming of seeing brigl being used for the parts display on the Parts Tracker
and of files posted here in the forum...
that'll just be *awesome*
As usually happens when I'm near in completion of a project, real life got in the way. Hopefully I'll have some free time during the holidays to finish up the half a dozen little LDraw items I've been working on.
Big Grin
Hi everybody,

I have download all sources and parts, upload them on my server.
Implement the viewer, but nothing appear !!!!

http://www.brickmarket.fr/gui/webGL3D/web/simple2.html

I just try to see the part 3005.dat.

Model loaded successfully
Generating geometry
Loading 4-4disc.dat
Loading 4-4cyli.dat
Loading 4-4edge.dat
Loading stud.dat
Loading box5.dat
Loading ../parts/3005.dat
Creating ../parts/3005.dat...
Initializing...

Could you help me ?
I still wonder if this is doable - Orion?

w.
+1

if BrickSet can do it,
then why shouldn't we be using it in the forums and the PT?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16