LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Call for votes: Scoping rules for TEXMAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please vote on the proposal below. Please modify the Subject to include your name and vote, in addition to giving your vote in the text.

Change http://www.ldraw.org/documentation/ldraw...pping.html to add the bolded text and remove struck-through text:

Quote:This texture will remain in effect until:
  • An END is given within the current file
  • The file in which the START is located ends
  • A STEP command is reached
The texture will remain active when processing an included file unless overridden within that file.

Quote:The END command stops using the current texture and restores the previous texture to current status. This means that nested commands with START will form a stack of textures and the END command will pop those textures. However, END cannot appear in a different file from START. If an END command is given in a sub file without a START having been given in that same file, the END stops the use of a texture specified in a calling file, then that texture will be restored to use when the sub file is exitedhas no effect.
I vote yes.
I vote yes
I vote yes.
I vote Yes
I vote yes
The motion has passed. However, I believe we still need a site admin to update the specification document? Willy has always done this in the past.

Thanks,
Allen