LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: The LDraw "Community"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry. I thought that I set up the system to automatically email me. Apparently not. I'll approve your account when I get home. As far as single sign on, that will happen but not as of yet.
Ok, you're good to go! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Right, I've transcribed all the information into the Wiki. What it wants now, I guess, is the menu link from "Parts / Other Parts Libraries" rerouting to point at the new location. Although there's currently only one page, I stuck a (sub)category in front of it to keep things flexible. It probably makes most sense to point the link at that category page, which is:
http://wiki.ldraw.org/index.php?title=Ca..._Libraries

I couldn't help noticing that some of the navigation in the Wiki could do with a good spring clean. There are a lot of topics that seem to depend on the "stumble upon" approach to being found. In particular, whatever creates that 2-column index on the main page could do with some tweaking to try and bring all the topic areas into one place.

--
Martin James
You are more than encouraged to do whatever improvements you think will better the site. If you make any drastic changes, let me know so I can have a look. I'm also going to add you to the Website Admin forum so you can discuss changes there.
Pages: 1 2