LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Part Request: Boat Hull Brick 16 x 10 x 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys!

I'm looking since a while for this modern boat hull brick. Its used in the Black Pearl (4185) and also - in a different color for the Queen Anne's Revenge (4195) & Sailship (10210)

In the booklet its labeled as 4640684, at brick-stores the part is comon labeled as 64645.
Its a key part, and essential for the new way of building LEGO ships. It would be great if someone kind could make it. =)
Hi Guys!

I'm looking since a while for this modern boat hull brick. Its used in the Black Pearl (4185) and also - in a different color for the Queen Anne's Revenge (4195) & Sailship (10210)

In the booklet its labeled as 4640682, at brick-stores the part is comon labeled as 64651.
Its a key part, and essential for the new way of building LEGO ships.
I want this part so hard, so it would really great if someone could created it. Cheers"!
Hello Flo,
Hi have mockups of these parts available here.
These are raw conversions from LDD, they would still need a lot of work before beeing submitted to PT (eg. these are huge files, no connectivity in SR3D). See also this discussion.
Hope it helps...

Philo
Hello Philo!

Thank you for your fast response and help! =)

Now I'll going to search how to use mockups and so on...
Bye :wave: