LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Call for Volunteers: Website Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The LDraw.org website admin have need for one or two volunteers to assist with the design and layout of the new LDraw.org website. You will work directly with the admin team on this project.

Requirements:
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a must
- PHP experience is useful but not required

Please reply to this post if you are interested.
I'd like to help. At the moment I quite busy, but soon I'll have some free days, vacation and with summer comming I have a few weeks off.
Hello,

I would be interested in helping. I am not yet an active member of the ldraw community, but this is an excellent chance for me to get involved. I have been using ldraw related programs for a while now, and would love to give back to the project.

I am currently the webmaster of the Vancouver Lego Club website (VLC.ca) and I am a software developer by career. While I have done very little web development professionally, it has always been a hobby of mine as it allows me to combine my artistic and technical skills. I believe I can be very helpful with anything web related that you need assistance with.

Thanks!