LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Technic Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Added to the AIOI. Thanks for sharing!

w.
(2012-01-20, 18:56)Travis Cobbs Wrote: [ -> ]L3B is the file extension that SR 3D Builder uses when it saves LDraw files.  They aren't MPDs, but they do appear to be standard LDraw files.  All of these have L3B attachments, and if you open them in your favorite LDraw editor/viewer, they should load fine.

Hi, all:

Is there any one who keeping using SR 3D Builder? Do you have SR3DBuilderDBG.EXE?
I can not get this file anymore!
(2018-10-19, 15:41)Shih-I Yang Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, all:

Is there any one who keeping using SR 3D Builder? Do you have SR3DBuilderDBG.EXE?
I used SR3D, but now I've switched to LDCad and I don't regret the move! the only thing that I sometimes miss is the animation possibility (that worked automatically from mechanical assembly). LDCad allows animations (and they work great) but you have to write scripts.
(2018-10-19, 18:09)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-19, 15:41)Shih-I Yang Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, all:

I used SR3D, but now I've switched to LDCad and I don't regret the move! the only thing that I sometimes miss is the animation possibility (that worked automatically from mechanical assembly). LDCad allows animations (and they work great) but you have to write scripts.

Yes, you are right. SR3D is good in animation support, that's why I use it to demo kinematics of building structure. It is quick and simple.
I saw SR3DBuilderDBG.EXE is used for maintenance mode in http://jc-tchang.philohome.com/model/SR_3D_Builder.htm.
But the download link is not valid. Do you know where else I can get the backup?
Pages: 1 2 3 4