LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: New Category proposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the assembly/stick shortcut policy change I'd like to proposed 2 new categories:
Sticker Shortcut
Minifig Top(?) 

I need help with the torso assembly category. I think it should start with Minifig. It should not be more than 2 words. I think Minifig Assembly might be too generic.

Once finalized, I'll add the new category to the applicable parts via automatic action.
(2024-05-13, 21:00)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]With the assembly/stick shortcut policy change I'd like to proposed 2 new categories:
Sticker Shortcut
Minifig Top(?) 

I need help with the torso assembly category. I think it should start with Minifig. It should not be more than 2 words. I think Minifig Assembly might be too generic.

Once finalized, I'll add the new category to the applicable parts via automatic action.

Why?
There's no Category for the bottom part, Hips + Legs.
do hips+leg assemblies have their own category or is this also just "shortcut"?
maybe "Minifig Assembly" could be Leg shortcut+Torso shortcut+Head+Headwear/Hair (if we want complete minifigs like BL)
(2024-05-13, 21:06)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]There's no Category for the bottom part, Hips + Legs.

Maybe there should be?
(2024-05-13, 21:08)Rene Rechthaler Wrote: [ -> ](if we want complete minifigs like BL)

LEGO doesn't produce and package Minifigs fully assembled so that's too far.
(2024-05-13, 21:08)Rene Rechthaler Wrote: [ -> ] (if we want complete minifigs like BL)

I don't think we should have that.
Minifig upper/ minifig lower ?
Or Minifig Top / Minifig Bottom
But I'd prefer a clear category even if it has 3 words "Minifig upper body" and "Minifig lower body