LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: 42145 - AIRBUS H175 RESCUE HELICOPTER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My latest effort!

Made with Studio and complete with stickers.
(2022-12-13, 18:03)Vito Tarantini Wrote: [ -> ]My latest effort!

Made with Studio and complete with stickers.

Hi Vito,

there is no MPD file attached.

w.
(2022-12-13, 20:50)Willy Tschager Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Vito,

there is no MPD file attached.

w.

In case it's not clear why Willy said this, the description for this "Official Models" forum is:

Quote:This is the place to post and share LDraw files of official Lego models

The image looks cool, but it's not an LDraw file.
(2022-12-13, 22:09)Travis Cobbs Wrote: [ -> ]In case it's not clear why Willy said this, the description for this "Official Models" forum is:

The image looks cool, but it's not an LDraw file.

OK! my mistake, sorry.
Anyway, how can you convert a file with the IO extension, into an MPD file? although I have strong doubts about the success.
Sorry for my bad english but it's all translated with google.
Don't worry about converting. ".io" is an allowed attachment type and all the LDraw code is embedded in it along with the Stud.io data needed for the file.
(2022-12-14, 15:01)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry about converting. ".io" is an allowed attachment type and all the LDraw code is embedded in it along with the Stud.io data needed for the file.

I tried to upload the.IO file, but with all the stickers, it reaches 31MB and exceeds the allowed limit. I deleted the stickers and tried again, but still it says the file type is not allowed.

Exporting the file as ldraw, the conversion appears with pieces missing.
Max upload size for any file is 10 MB so that's why it's failing. Try uploading as a zip.
(2022-12-14, 17:40)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Max upload size for any file is 10 MB so that's why it's failing. Try uploading as a zip.
No chance. A .io file IS a zip...
(2022-12-14, 17:40)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Max upload size for any file is 10 MB so that's why it's failing. Try uploading as a zip.
I was only able to compress the file without stickers, as the size did not go below 30MB anyway. I'm sorry!