LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: 2022-01 Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A thread for any problems or fixes needed from the 2022-01 release.
The primitives reference needs to be updated.
While I held back axlehole and axlehol2 from release, I didn't hold back the new primitives that make up those files. This may affect official part fixes in the queue.
File "s\970phba.dat" inside complete.zip contains inconsistent line endings:
it is a CR+LF file, but one of the lines is CR+CR+LF.

I double checked and noticed that that file is not worth repairing,
because it is an unused subfile.

Therefore, I suggest we obsoletize and empty that file.

I attach a corrected version to this post and suggest that we fasttrack it through the PT.
These have been changed in 2202-01:
92241p04,  Figure Friends Girl Torso with Lavender Vest Top with Flower Pattern
92241p05,  Figure Friends Girl Torso with Medium Blue Halter Top with Paw and Butterflies Pattern

but these are still official and unchanged:
92241p04c01,  Figure Friends Girl Torso with Arms with Medium Violet Vest Top with Flower Pattern
92241p05c01,  Figure Friends Girl Torso with Arms with Light Blue Halter Top with Paw and Butterflies Pattern
As:

11640.DAT - Electric Guitar Classic

has a qualifier:

93564.dat - Electric Guitar and all printed versions should get a qualifier as well.

I renamed all 93564 in the MLCad.ini

93564xxx.dat - Electric Guitar V Shape, ...

Please fasttrack.

w.
Obsoleted part 2528 - Minifig Hat Bicorne

https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=2528

and it's obsoleted subfiles is missing.

w.
Fast tracked
Fast tracked
2599 is now admin cert and will be in the next release
(2022-01-16, 14:36)Willy Tschager Wrote: [ -> ]Obsoleted part 2528 - Minifig Hat Bicorne

https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=2528

and it's obsoleted subfiles is missing.

w.

I'm not sure what you mean by "missing". If you mean the obsoleted part didn't get released at the same time as the updated part, that's not an "error". The obsolete part needs cert votes and it'll be in the next release.
3626cp81.dat - Minifig Head Female Black Eyebrows, Eyelashes, Freckles, Pink Lips, Open Mouth Smile / Angry 2-Sided Pattern

should be renamed to:

3626cp81 - Minifig Head Female with Black Eyebrows and Eyelashes, Freckles, Pink Lips, Open Mouth Smile / Angry 2-Sided Pattern

to be in sync with all other "Female with Black Eyebrows..." parts.
16709p03.dat - Minifig Hips and Legs with Yellow Legs and White Open Toe Shoes Pattern

has to be renamed to:

16709p03.dat - Minifig Hips and Legs Short with Yellow Legs and White Open Toe Shoes Pattern

to be in sync with all other 16709pXX parts.

w.
https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.c.../36036.dat

has to be fasttracked. Name is now correct.

w.
All 87610xx parts have to be renamed from:

Minifig Helmet Mandalorian (with...)

to

Minifig Helmet SW Mandalorian (with...)

to be in sync with the other SW helmets.

w.
(2022-01-14, 20:44)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]A thread for any problems or fixes needed from the 2022-01 release.

While creating the PDF parts catalog for this release, I noticed that there are parts in a new "Propeller" category. Looking further, I saw that there are still two parts in a previously existing "Propellor" category (2952 and 6041). It looks like an attempt was made to fix the spelling error and move parts out of "Propellor" and into "Propeller", but those two got missed.
(2022-01-21, 7:27)Travis Cobbs Wrote: [ -> ]While creating the PDF parts catalog for this release, I noticed that there are parts in a new "Propeller" category. Looking further, I saw that there are still two parts in a previously existing "Propellor" category (2952 and 6041). It looks like an attempt was made to fix the spelling error and move parts out of "Propellor" and into "Propeller", but those two got missed.

They're both on the PT. One got held back due to the axlehole fixes and the other wasn't certified. They both should be in the next release.
Done and fast tracked
Done and fast tracked.
(2022-01-14, 20:45)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]The primitives reference needs to be updated.

I have learned that this is a manual process and not tied to the release workflow.
Update on PT.