LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Parts Admin certifier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As discussed elsewhere, I'm now the current admin reviewer for the Pt. I volunteered for this specifically because I'm the only long time reviewer that also had very few certify votes on the current parts. The way the software in structured, once you become an admin, all your certify vote become admin certify votes. This mean someone else will have to go back and provide a second normal certify to any parts that had only 2 certify votes, one of which is yours. (Did I lose anyone yet?). 

All this means that I am happy to stay in this role as long as it takes to either update or replace the PT software to prevent this.
Thanks, Orion, to take care of admin tasks, and good luck with this!
Question: Are you also taking over the catalogue of patterns? (Chris was the "librarian" responsible for cataloguing all of our pattern files, IIRC.)

Thanks,
Franklin
(2022-01-14, 18:01)Franklin W. Cain Wrote: [ -> ]Question: Are you also taking over the catalogue of patterns? (Chris was the "librarian" responsible for cataloguing all of our pattern files, IIRC.)

Thanks,
Franklin

Right now I'm "everything". I eventually hope to step back to backend only by making adminship less monolithic (i.e. one head admin and a few secondary ones).