LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: moving windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi could someone please tel me how to snap the 2 windows back into place they were on the left hand side for some reason i clicked on them and they moved thanks
(2022-01-05, 17:42)Sparky678911 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi could someone please tel me how to snap the 2 windows back into place they were on the left hand side for some reason i clicked on them and they moved thanks

Just press Ctrl and pan the window with the left mouse button to its destination.

/Max
(2022-01-05, 18:05)Max Martin Richter Wrote: [ -> ]Just press Ctrl and pan the window with the left mouse button to its destination.

/Max

cool thanks
Accidental undocking is a known issue which is better handled in 1.7.

To prevent accidental undocking in 1.6 you can lock the gui from the prefs/gui menu.
Hi i have pressed somthing but not sure what i have all these crosses for some reason how to get rid thanks
(2022-01-22, 8:59)Sparky678911 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i have pressed somthing but not sure what i have all these crosses for some reason how to get rid thanks

It is the part snapping info and can be turned on/off by pressing F11.
(2022-01-22, 10:00)Max Martin Richter Wrote: [ -> ]It is the part snapping info and can be turned on/off by pressing F11.

Thank You