LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Part Request: 24782 Plastic Minifigure Skirt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got another part request for you. It's also another part required for HIM from The Powerpuff Girls.

24782 - Minifigure Skirt - Plastic

[Image: 24782.png]

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/cat...ge?P=24782

Thank you again for reading. Wink
(2021-05-02, 14:05)Matthew Coleman Wrote: [ -> ]I've got another part request for you. It's also another part required for HIM from The Powerpuff Girls.

24782 - Minifigure Skirt - Plastic

[Image: 24782.png]

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/cat...ge?P=24782

Thank you again for reading. Wink

The mesh is available for this one but it's super terrible IMO :/
(2021-05-02, 19:15)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]The mesh is available for this one but it's super terrible IMO :/

true, the mesh is really awful.

but what a coincidence, I did some work on this today, to make it smoother. That's my progress till now:
[attachment=6445]
(2021-05-02, 20:05)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]true, the mesh is really awful.

but what a coincidence, I did some work on this today, to make it smoother. That's my progress till now:

Good progress! I look forward to using this part.
(2021-05-02, 20:05)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]true, the mesh is really awful.

Just checking in to see how the progress is going so far. Let me know when this part is ready to be added. Thanks!
(2021-08-15, 18:49)Matthew Coleman Wrote: [ -> ]Just checking in to see how the progress is going so far. Let me know when this part is ready to be added. Thanks!

I am on holiday, but the forecast for tomorrow is bad, so I might do something...
(2021-08-15, 21:36)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]I am on holiday, but the forecast for tomorrow is bad, so I might do something...

Or you could fix some of your HOLD voted parts such as the Minifig Head Round  1.8 x  1.8 Biscuit. Wink

w.