LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Part Request: 38458pb01 Mojo Jojo Headpiece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, I have another LEGO part to request. I need it for an update to my Powerpuff Girls project on LEGO Ideas.

[attachment=6413]

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/cat...ly%22:0%7D

Thank you!
Do you have pictures of the bottom? I can't find any.
(2021-05-10, 22:14)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have pictures of the bottom? I can't find any.

Sure, just give me one moment.
(2021-05-10, 22:14)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have pictures of the bottom? I can't find any.

Alright, here you go.

[attachment=6468]
That's where I am right now, ears are missing

[attachment=6473]

To get the orientation of the ears properly, could you do a pic orthogonally from the top, i.e. to get a view like this:
[attachment=6474]

What is very difficult to see are the indents at the bottom of the mouth. I can identify it a bit on your picture, but I appreciate if you have some other pics to get the proper dimensions

Br
Gerald
(2021-05-13, 11:45)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]That's where I am right now, ears are missing

To get the orientation of the ears properly, could you do a pic orthogonally from the top, i.e. to get a view like this:

What is very difficult to see are the indents at the bottom of the mouth. I can identify it a bit on your picture, but I appreciate if you have some other pics to get the proper dimensions

Br
Gerald

Sure, give me one moment.
(2021-05-13, 11:45)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]That's where I am right now, ears are missing

Br
Gerald

Alright, here you go. The top view.

[attachment=6476]

And here’s a front view for a closer look at Mojo’s ears.

[attachment=6477]
Here's the part, can you check if the width of the ears is correct?

It is usable, but it still needs conditional lines etc. before I upload it to the PT

[attachment=6484]

[attachment=6485]
(2021-05-13, 22:56)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the part, can you check if the width of the ears is correct?

It is usable, but it still needs conditional lines etc. before I upload it to the PT

How wide is each ear?
(2021-05-14, 12:03)Matthew Coleman Wrote: [ -> ]How wide is each ear?

ear to ear is 26,4 mm
(2021-05-14, 21:03)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]ear to ear is 26,4 mm

Sorry for the delay, but I guess you’re good to go.
How’s the progress going so far? If you’re finished, when will the Mojo Jojo head be uploaded?
(2021-05-13, 22:56)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the part, can you check if the width of the ears is correct?

First and foremost, thank you for uploading this part. However, shouldn’t this subfile be colored Lime Green?

https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.c...458s02.dat
Hey there, I'm having a hard time applying custom face printing to the blank Mojo Jojo headpiece on BrickLink's Part Designer program. Each time I export the custom printed headpiece to custom parts, its face printing disappears.

What's going on?
(2021-09-16, 13:05)Matthew Coleman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, I'm having a hard time applying custom face printing to the blank Mojo Jojo headpiece on BrickLink's Part Designer program. Each time I export the custom printed headpiece to custom parts, its face printing disappears.

What's going on?

Maybe you should place your question in the Stud.io forum instead?
(2021-09-16, 15:17)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should place your question in the Stud.io forum instead?

Sure, you do have a point.