LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: finalize 50408 - Spinner Launcher Base 2 x 10 x 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm very happy to see that part 50408 is worked on by Gerald Lasser [GeraldLasser].

What is needed to make it official?
Do you need additional measures or foto's?
It "just" needs to be reviewed by two people.

From the design point of view, it is done. 

I noticed that the Stud.io guys took over 50407 (which is in the same status, needed to be reviewed), but interestingly they did not take this one.
(2021-02-13, 18:41)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]It "just" needs to be reviewed by two people.

From the design point of view, it is done. 

I noticed that the Stud.io guys took over 50407 (which is in the same status, needed to be reviewed), but interestingly they did not take this one.

How can I review it?
I there a review instruction or certain criteria I need to test?

I have the element myself, so I can compare with the real object.
If I just know what to look for and where to tell the results Smile
(2021-02-13, 20:53)van der Harg Wrote: [ -> ]How can I review it?
I there a review instruction or certain criteria I need to test?

I have the element myself, so I can compare with the real object.
If I just know what to look for and where to tell the results Smile

Here's all the info on how to become a part reviewer (and how to review):
https://www.ldraw.org/reviewfaq.html
(2021-02-13, 22:19)N. W. Perry Wrote: [ -> ]Here's all the info on how to become a part reviewer (and how to review):
https://www.ldraw.org/reviewfaq.html

Thanks! I'll read that Smile

Edit:
Ok, I have not yet enough done here I see to become a reviewer, since I haven't submitted parts before.

I only worked on parts locally for my pivate use: (changing the facial expression on a minifigure head).

Let's hope two other people have time to review the part.
(2021-02-14, 10:31)van der Harg Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! I'll read that Smile

Edit:
Ok, I have not yet enough done here I see to become a reviewer, since I haven't submitted parts before.

I only worked on parts locally for my pivate use: (changing the facial expression on a minifigure head).

Let's hope two other people have time to review the part.

I'm technically qualified myself, but I don't consider myself anywhere near knowledgeable enough. I still have much to learn—and just how much there is to learn, you don't know until you learn it. :-)