LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Part Request: Extended Minifigure Arms (87773 & 87774)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, I know that the extended minifigure legs are already in the LDraw Parts Library, but not the extended minifigure arms.

87773 - Arm, Left Long

87774 - Arm, Right Long

Even though LEGO no longer produces these extended minifigure limbs anymore, I still believe these parts will come in handy for designing new minifigure concepts (Professor Utonium from The Powerpuff Girls for example), and I would really love to see them added to the LDraw Parts Library someday.
(2020-11-04, 14:43)Matthew Coleman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, I know that the extended minifigure legs are already in the LDraw Parts Library, but not the extended minifigure arms.

I didn't even know these existed until now.
Could you provide good reference images, comparing the difference to a normal arm?
(2020-11-04, 16:06)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even know these existed until now.
Could you provide good reference images, comparing the difference to a normal arm?

I managed to find a comparison between both Woody minifigures from 2010 and 2019 respectively. Will this work?

[attachment=5853]
(2020-11-04, 16:26)Matthew Coleman Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to find a comparison between both Woody minifigures from 2010 and 2019 respectively. Will this work?

Any images from the side? Where did you find this image?
(2020-11-04, 17:53)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]Any images from the side? Where did you find this image?

I found the image on this website.

http://bricksfanz.com/10766-woody-rc-toy...et-review/

And I couldn't find a side-by-side comparison of the arms, but I could order a pair of the extended arms off of BrickLink and take photos of them for you. Wink
(2020-11-04, 18:21)Matthew Coleman Wrote: [ -> ]I could order a pair of the extended arms off of BrickLink and take photos of them for you. Wink

Please don't. There are plenty of good video reviews on YouTube.
(2020-11-04, 19:37)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't. There are plenty of good video reviews on YouTube.

I do have them, let me know what angles you want
(2020-11-04, 16:06)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even know these existed until now.

Hey, what’s the status on recreating the extended arms for LDraw? Has anyone gotten started on them?
Oh, and here’s an image of the extended arms from BrickLink.

[attachment=6004]

Just let me know when they’re uploaded to LDraw.
(2020-11-04, 14:43)Matthew Coleman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, I know that the extended minifigure legs are already in the LDraw Parts Library, but not the extended minifigure arms.

Now they are at the PT

[Image: 87858.png]

https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.c.../87858.dat
(2021-01-05, 8:39)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]Now they are at the PT

[Image: 87858.png]

https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.c.../87858.dat

Thank you so much! I can’t wait for those parts to become official.