LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Minifig torsos: jester costumes 973pb0514c01 and 973pb0675c01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to update my MOC in Studio to use some better parts that aren't available there yet. Among them are the two jester torsos from the castle line: red and blue, and red and white. The Bricklink item numbers for the complete assemblies are:

973pb0514c01
973pb0675c01

It's been a long time since I dabbled in torso design so it'd take a lot for me to dust off that skillset. Anyone else up tot he challenge?
(2020-05-20, 3:43)Lummox JR Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to update my MOC in Studio to use some better parts that aren't available there yet. Among them are the two jester torsos from the castle line: red and blue, and red and white. The Bricklink item numbers for the complete assemblies are:

973pb0514c01
973pb0675c01

It's been a long time since I dabbled in torso design so it'd take a lot for me to dust off that skillset. Anyone else up tot he challenge?

I'd do them if I weren't in the middle of like 15 other projects. Since this is a MOC and presumably you have the parts, it would help if you attached some high quality scans or squared, top down photos of the torso.
(2020-05-20, 3:43)Lummox JR Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to update my MOC in Studio to use some better parts that aren't available there yet. Among them are the two jester torsos from the castle line: red and blue, and red and white. The Bricklink item numbers for the complete assemblies are:

973pb0514c01
973pb0675c01

I have modelled both a while ago, will have a look at the patterns to see if they need some work and upload them

Update: some work was needed, but both are on the tracker now.