LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Technic 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nice. Did LEGO post the instructions or did you get them another way?
(2020-12-05, 15:11)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. Did LEGO post the instructions or did you get them another way?
Got a scan here: https://www.toypro.com/en/news/464/build...-22-osprey
Scan is pretty clean, with just one folded page.
Nice.

One nit I noticed right from the render: you're using black (0) instead of rubber black (256) for the tyres.
(2021-10-22, 23:18)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]One nit I noticed right from the render: you're using black (0) instead of rubber black (256) for the tyres.

Thank you, I changed the color for the tires.
(2021-10-22, 23:18)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Nice.

One nit I noticed right from the render: you're using black (0) instead of rubber black (256) for the tyres.

Where do folks stand on rubber colors for flexible axles? I have gone both ways with this—usually I'll use the rubber color, but sometimes the solid color just looks better. (And the real-life parts do have a bit of a shine to them.)
(2021-10-25, 3:36)N. W. Perry Wrote: [ -> ]Where do folks stand on rubber colors for flexible axles? I have gone both ways with this—usually I'll use the rubber color, but sometimes the solid color just looks better. (And the real-life parts do have a bit of a shine to them.)
I tend to use solid colors for flex axles as indeed they are quite shinier than tires....
Pages: 1 2 3