LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: 6592 Vacation Hideaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

next model I'd like to contribute is 6592 Vacation Hideaway, released 1990. Very small, but I liked it very much decades ago. Wink
Done with LDCad 1.6c / Linux64.

Edit: the roof window is missing a sticker.

Any comment is highly welcome, regards
Stefan
Fixed sub-part naming.
Hi there,

after LDraw part library update there was a newly moved part. Is it usual to update the files immediately, or should they stay "as is" until there is a "real" change?

Thank you very much, best regards
Stefan
Added sticker. Remaining known issues: none.  Smile
Done with LDCad 1.6c (Linux64).
Thank you for uploading this file again to the OMR database. Smile 

Now there are two entries for 6592: one initial without sticker and one updated with sticker. I would have assumed that the updated one replaces the initial one, so I would like to ask: is this for reason (to have the old one available) or by oversight (no matter then)? If the latter: maybe because I did something wrong with the sticker or because there was no HISTORY line, should I do anything differently?

Thanks again and best regards
Stefan
(2020-05-12, 6:25)Stefan Frenz Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for uploading this file again to the OMR database. Smile 

Now there are two entries for 6592: one initial without sticker and one updated with sticker. I would have assumed that the updated one replaces the initial one, so I would like to ask: is this for reason (to have the old one available) or by oversight (no matter then)? If the latter: maybe because I did something wrong with the sticker or because there was no HISTORY line, should I do anything differently?

Thanks again and best regards
Stefan

Hi Stefan
It was my failure.
Is now corrected.

Regards Johann
Thanks for explaining and fixing! Smile
fixed sticker (thank you Willy for patient explanation!)
edit 2022-01-18: fixed newly inserted bug in sticker