LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Problem with perspective in LPub3D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2019-10-30, 22:57)Stefan Weinert Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Trevor,
it does not work for me unfortunately. See the attachment. LDView is on "perspective", i have played through all extreme (0.1 ... 90). even with "<>" and without.

Best regards
Stefan
Hi Stefan
I opened a Ticket on Github #378.
Problem should be solved with the next release 2.3.14.
(2019-10-31, 7:48)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Stefan
I opened a Ticket on Github #378.
Problem should be solved with the next release 2.3.14.

I forgot to mention that it is also necessary to set "Apply Camera Angles" to Renderer. As LPub3D is rotating the model before calling the renderer, there is no difference when the projection is changed. 

[attachment=4151]

Nevertheless, this setting will not address all the unexpected behaviour. You are likely to generate an empty page because of the LPub3D calculated camera distance.

This behaviour has been corrected - See GitHub ticket #378 for the latest status.

Cheers,
(2019-10-31, 12:45)Trevor Sandy Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to mention that it is also necessary to set "Apply Camera Angles" to Renderer. As LPub3D is rotating the model before calling the renderer, there is no difference when the projection is changed. 

Nevertheless, this setting will not address all the unexpected behaviour. You are likely to generate an empty page because of the LPub3D calculated camera distance.

This behaviour has been corrected - See GitHub ticket #378 for the latest status.

Cheers,
Hello Trevor,
many Thanks for your help! I will try your workaround in ticket 378!
Kind regards
Stefan
(2019-10-31, 16:14)Stefan Weinert Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Trevor,
many Thanks for your help! I will try your workaround in ticket 378!
Kind regards
Stefan
Hello Trevor,
have the steps from ticket # 378 performed, so the two !LPUB-lines inserted. when I clicked "Reset Page Image Cache", only the error message came up (see appendix). could only end the program with the taskmanager. have I missed a step?
Pages: 1 2