LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Some statistics about part tracker....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was bored, and i did some reseach about the last 5000 submits on part tracker. here are some numbers i found.

[Image: VXxCoRQ.png]

Color note:

MagFors
Philo
Holly-Wood
UR
cwdee
fwcain
PTAdmin
MMR1988

Did 82.8% of the part tracker submit. Wink they did the hard work.

[Image: gjopB72.png]
[Image: 3GuOJX4.png]

[Image: ebMvyOx.png]
I will try to work harder in the future. Promise Big Grin.

w.
I’m surprised I even show up on this list given how long it’s been since I authored and reviewed parts on a regular basis
What are you counting in the graph "Most polemical parts commits and comments"?
(2019-05-12, 9:04)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]What are you counting in the graph "Most polemical parts commits and comments"?

Highest number of comments ?
(2019-05-12, 9:04)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]What are you counting in the graph "Most polemical parts commits and comments"?

That shows the parts that has more opinions on the reviews and submit.

Count means on excell the amount of times that field is repeted on the table
(2019-05-12, 12:04)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: [ -> ]Highest number of comments ?

Those are comment , reviews, submits alltogether
(2019-05-12, 16:10)tatubias Wrote: [ -> ]That shows the parts that has more opinions on the reviews and submit.

Count means on excell the amount of times that field is repeted on the table

Still don't get it.
42918s01 has a value of 30 in the graph. 30 what?
Is it good or bad?
(2019-05-12, 21:17)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]Still don't get it.
42918s01 has a value of 30 in the graph. 30 what?
Is it good or bad?
Not good or bad. 30 combined actions (comments, submits, holds, certs, and admin actions) posted to the part
(2019-05-12, 22:59)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Not good or bad. 30 combined actions (comments, submits, holds, certs, and admin actions) posted to the part
YES this is the correct answer Wink
Very interesting numbers.
I am right that this is based on the files sitting on the PT at the time you was bored?
If that is true, then these numbers are really only interesting and nothing can be resolved from this but still interesting.

cu
mikeheide