LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Lag w/ Reviews (Sun., 21 Apr. 2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My reviews today seem to be taking about five or so minutes before they are properly showing in the Parts Tracker.  

Is any one else seeing this problem?  

Thanks, 
Franklin
(2019-04-22, 0:22)Franklin W. Cain Wrote: [ -> ]My reviews today seem to be taking about five or so minutes before they are properly showing in the Parts Tracker.  

Thanks, 
Franklin

Unless I misunderstanding what you're referring to, that should be the norm. The script that updates the activity log/unofficial zip file/etc... runs every 5 min.
(2019-04-22, 0:22)Franklin W. Cain Wrote: [ -> ]My reviews today seem to be taking about five or so minutes before they are properly showing in the Parts Tracker.  

Thanks, 
Franklin

oficial page says

Code:
The package is updated every 5 minutes, but only if there have been any changes. It contains ALL unofficial parts currently submitted to the LDraw Parts Tracker. This includes also parts with a Held vote which have some issues and might radically changed before release. But also parts with one or two Certify vote(s) may be incomplete or inaccurate, and it is possible that when they are officially released they may be changed in ways that could mess up any model you use them in. This is most true for rotation and origin.

http://www.ldraw.org/article/14.html
(2019-04-22, 2:46)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Unless I misunderstanding what you're referring to, that should be the norm. The script that updates the activity log/unofficial zip file/etc... runs every 5 min.

Yes, that's how it currently works to ensure data integrity.