LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Technic 1999
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2019-05-02, 3:35)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Should be fixed now. File updated.
Maybe a cache issue, but it seems that there is no ldcFlexAxleCap.dat embedded Sad
(2019-05-02, 12:00)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a cache issue, but it seems that there is no ldcFlexAxleCap.dat embedded Sad

I just downloaded the model onto my work computer and checked. The path caps are inlined in the flex part so there must be some aggressive caching going on with your browser. There might also be an issue with LDCad not finding the file since the META references it. I'll attach it to this post.
The buggy is giving me fits. I might take a break and work on something else for a bit.
(2019-05-02, 18:15)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]I just downloaded the model onto my work computer and checked. The path caps are inlined in the flex part so there must be some aggressive caching going on with your browser. There might also be an issue with LDCad not finding the file since the META references it. I'll attach it to this post.
My bad (to some extent...): only LDCad complains about missing ldcFlexAxleCap. But if you embed it along with all unofficial files, it solves all issues (in LDCad, file -> cleanup -> check "embed unofficial parts")
(2019-05-02, 18:34)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: [ -> ]My bad (to some extent...): only LDCad complains about missing ldcFlexAxleCap. But if you embed it along with all unofficial files, it solves all issues (in LDCad, file -> cleanup -> check "embed unofficial parts")

This donor part will be part of the next LDCad release so I think I'll just leave it out. I don't want to make it OMR conformed.
(2019-05-02, 18:34)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: [ -> ]My bad (to some extent...): only LDCad complains about missing ldcFlexAxleCap. But if you embed it along with all unofficial files, it solves all issues (in LDCad, file -> cleanup -> check "embed unofficial parts")

The part is here:
https://forums.ldraw.org/thread-23380-po...l#pid31732

As Orion wrote it will be part of 1.6c
Pages: 1 2 3